Developer: Broken Spear
Based: Melbourne, Australia
Regular Price: Free to Play, IAP
Kingdom Raiders is a simple, super-fast action game for mobile where lone ninja Kenji bravely assaults waves of castle defending enemies. Using deadly ninja abilities like shadow step, you must carve your way to ultimate victory.
Simple touch gestures allow your nimble ninja to move, attack and dodge. A rewarding prestige system awards permanent upgrades to help Kenji progress faster and further.
Stunning hand drawn visuals complement the superfast action and help bring Kenji’s story to life. An epic, ninja themed soundtrack intensifies the non-stop action.
- Experience Kenji’s journey through a beautiful but definitely hostile world
- Challenging bosses with unique skills
- Simple touch controls matched with deep game mechanics
- Rewarding RPG elements for character progression
- Stunning visual effects complemented by specially commissioned soundtrack
About Broken Spear
Broken Spear was founded whilst the team were studying the incubator program at AIE, in 2015. They wanted to produce games with simple mechanic but an in-depth gameplay. The small team consist of two artists and a programmer: George Kritikos, Deva Chandra and Braden Wentworth.
More information about Broken Spear can be found here.
George Kritikos – Director
Deva Chandra – Director
Braden Wentworth – Lead Programmer